Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday! Monday!

So I have a slight break in between the "what I'm supposed to be doings" and thought I would sneak in here real quick and say that I am so behinder I still have end of the week things to do, and it's already Monday! Eeeekkk!!!

My studio was supposed to be cleaned up enough for a picture walk through. I got it half done and the the muse hit me right up side the head.
With my main work station cleaned and the floor swept, I sat down and made a cane I had always wanted to try and was so happy with the results that I began making all kinds of baubles and beads. You know how it is...

Anywho times a wasting, and I have some beads to ship out. I did manage to make a sale this weekend. Yay! This was the first time I have offered beads for sale in my shops and they were snatched up in a couple of days. Yay! Makes me want to go down and make more beads...no! must...clean...studio! :)
Have a great start to the week everyone!


1 comment:

Jess said...

OOO love the tiger stripes! Cant wait to see the beads your making!